Monster Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bunch Of Gamers

Liang's Application

Liang
    Liang

Liang's Application Empty Liang's Application

Post  Liang Sat May 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Putting it down here as I can't post in Applications forum for some reason.

Personal details

In-game Name: Liang Chen
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25007674
    Mic:Yes

Administration details

Past Administration Duties: Was Admin on {JKS} PERP 2.0 server and my friend MIG's DarkRP server.
    Known Administration Mods: ULX, ASSmod and Evolve although I am a quick learner and can figure out how to use the other ones relatively quickly
    Administration knowledge: HIGH

Reason

Why do you want to be an admin for MonsterGaming:

I enjoy admining as it allows me to contribute to the MG community in a more active way. I have been an admin on past RP servers and have an extensive RP background spanning over 2 years on Garrys Mod. Before I discovered RP on Garry's Mod, I used to RP extensively in Second Life. By becoming either a moderator or an admin, I can prevent minges from destroying the Basewars server that I enjoy playing on and it will also help give me a different perspective by allowing me to admin from a "Non-RP" setting.

Tell us in more detail of your background:
    Not much to say about this, used to play Second Life along with a variety of other games. Used to be part of the {JKS} gaming community and was an admin on their PERP server, joined 82nd AA (A DOD:S gaming community) for a short while before settling down with {MG}.

Questions

Someone is cursing directly at someone else.

A: Permanently ban the player without warning.

B: Warn the player then ban them for a day.

C: Warn them then wait to see if they do it again.

Someone is spamming large props all over the map clearly trying to crash the server.

A: Permanently ban them immediately.

B: Ban them for a day then talk to a Game Manager for further instructions.

C: Kick them then talk to a Game Manager for further instructions.

Additional Questions
    Which Game do you want to administrate? (PLEASE PICK ONE)

Basewars

Who is the Owner of MonsterGaming?

{MG} Ghostrider☣Zambeez

Do you agree to remain active on the forums and servers and help MonsterGaming maintain a great atmosphere to all there server/server's.

YES

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:21 am