Monster Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bunch Of Gamers

Donations here

Ghostrider
    Ghostrider
    Super Admin

Donations here Empty Donations here

Post  Ghostrider Sun May 15, 2011 4:45 pm

If you would like to donate it will help the server to keep running and get better the minimum amount is about $3.00 AUS but as soon as you donate you will get a donator rank which will give you more tools and possible extra features in the future.

If you donate $10.00 AUS you will still get the donator rank but even more tools to use.

$20.00 or 30.00 AUS will give you Super donator rank which will give you Almost all the tools you can think of. and it will help us allot with the server and we will be possibly bringing up a build server very soon as well. so if you can donate that would be Appreciated. You will also get points after you donate these points can possibly used for some things in the near future if you donate 10.00 you will get 10 points as well as Donator rank and tools for the server.

You can pay by pay pall to this email: lukethepro@hotmail.com

PLEASE READ!!
    If you do buy donator and start complaining that you don't have all the tools or commands you were told that you will get then we know you are lying because we will thoroughly explain what you will get from donating to MonsterGaming so please no complaining.

All donations are not refundable unless we think you deserve it back! If you have a good enough reason i think i would give you at least half refund if not full.
    THIS IS DECIDED BY ME!!

If and when the server goes down you can't ask for a refund. If people start abusing their powers or abusing you in any way please don't ask for a refund and complain to me i am pretty busy and don't like being yelled at so please come to me nicely and don't ask for a refund if this happens.

By donating you have accepted to these terms and conditions!

If you want to donate for money or buy in game money $1 will = 15000 in game money but there is a minimum donation of $3 dollars.

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:23 am